JOHN CRAWFORD, DDS
Dr. John Crawford has years of experience and advanced training in treating children of all ages including those with special health care needs and abilities. His care philosophy is to provide children with gentle and compassionate dental care because he knows that a great experience will help them maintain good oral health throughout their life.
Over the years, Dr. Crawford has helped hundreds of young children achieve a healthy and radiant smile. He accredits his success to building a solid relationship with his patients based on trust and open communication. Dr. Crawford has dedicated his professional life to pediatric dentistry and continues to take courses each year to stay abreast of techniques in pediatric dental care.
Dr. Crawford currently lives on a farm with his wife Ale and their animals. One of his hobbies is being an Amateur Extra Class License ham radio operator, callsign W9DDS. When he is not in the office transforming little smiles, he enjoys cooking and entertaining his friends.
SPECIAL DENTAL INTERESTS:
- Pediatric dentistry
- Cavity prevention
- Patient education on proper oral healthcare
EXCEPTIONAL ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Science, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in Dentistry with Certificates in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, the University of Illinois Chicago
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry’s top research award in 1974.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Fellow and past Trustee of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- President of the Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists