Mohammed Albomter, DMD, MHA
Dr. Mohammed Albomter’s dental care philosophy is to establish a good rapport with patients based on open communication and trust. His goal is to deliver top-quality dental care while utilizing the latest advancements in dentistry to help his patients achieve a long-lasting smile.
Dr. Albomter feels honored to partner with patients on their smile transformation journey. Helping patients restore their confidence through their smiles is what drives him to continue to master his craft.
Dr. Albomter is an avid learner and loves to keep abreast of the latest dental advancements through ongoing education and training. His area of expertise is in full mouth rehabilitation, which combines esthetics with the science of restorative dentistry to dramatically improve the oral health, function, and beauty of the mouth.
Dr. Albomter currently resides in Chicago with his beautiful wife and two children. When he’s not in the office creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Albomter enjoys spending time with his family and loves to play soccer and tennis. He also enjoys reading a good book while soaking up the sun at the beach.
SPECIAL DENTISTRY INTERESTS:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Procedures
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Healthcare Administration, National Louis University
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, University of Baghdad
- Track Student for the Endodontic and Oral Maxillofacial Department
- Sigma Alpha pi from National Honor Society of Leadership and Success NSLS
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Collage of Healthcare Executive